- This event has passed.
KURSUS KESELAMATAN KEBAKARAN BAGI ORGANISASI KESELAMATAN KEBAKARAN (OKK)
March 9 @ 8:30 am - March 11 @ 6:15 pm
If fire breaks out in your workplace, the top priority is to evacuate everyone out from the premises as instantly, carefully and safely as possible. However, the sound of fire alarm due to emergency response can cause chaos, unknown feelings and reactions that are stressful and all sense of cognitive, reasonable action as in evacuation procedures and methods in fire-fighting and fire protection may be forgotten. Fire safety experts believe that training, knowledge and practical experience can cause behavior to be modified, preparing employees for how to deal with fire, leading to best chance of a safe and methodical evacuation of lives. Therefore, fire safety training courses have been developed to equip your employees, especially the “First Responders”, with necessary knowledge, technical ability and practical know-how should a fire ever occur.
- Equip employees with essentials of fire safety, fire-fighting and fire prevention as well as appropriate measures/ methodology to respond to fire emergency, enforcement of Akta Perkhidmatan Bomba 1988 (Akta 341);
- Provide understanding on the roles of Emergency Response Team (ERT) as “First Responder” in managing fire emergency, fire safety and fire prevention, evacuation drill and fire drill;
- Familiarize employees with fire terminology, fire alarm system, classification of fire, and types of fire-fighting equipment;
- Knowledge on the ways fire develops, and what can accelerate it, to more advanced modes of protection, including what type of fire equipment should be applied to varying kinds of fire;
- Guidance on evacuation procedures, how to best gauge the safest exits, how to help vulnerable individuals out of the premise and how to best cope with the fear and panic associated with an emergency;
- Understand the fire control measures that the employers must implement and how these should be maintained;
- To comply with Fire Certificate requirement.
Who Should Attend:
Safety and Health Committee Members, Emergency Response Team Members, Manufacturing Managers, Facilities Managers/ Executives, EHS Managers/ Executives, Production Executives/ Officers/ Supervisors, Line Leaders/ Supervisors, Facilities Managers/ Executives and those “First Responders” responsible for fire emergency, fire safety and fire prevention.