- This event has passed.
MASTERING INCOTERMS 2020 (ICC) IN IMPORT EXPORT MANAGEMENT
April 6 @ 9:00 am - April 7 @ 5:00 pm
The new INCOTERMS 2020 by International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) comes into effect on 01 January 2020. Highlights being the formulation of DAT and DAP as replacement and the chain of security and string sales precautions.
The contemporary business landscape changes has created a proliferation of additional trading risks and costs across the borderless territories. In these crucial risk gaps, proper understanding and application of Incoterms would contribute to a viable contingency plan in and out of the distribution chain. A stronger defensive resolution would be in place against all contractual predicaments.
Highlights of the programs includes:
- The 4D’s Roadmap of Incoterms Strategic Planning;
- The Simplified Operational Factors of the 4C’s;
- The Comparison Illustration of Incoterms 2010 and 2020;
- The appropriation of Incoterms contractual documentation.
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Understand the provisions and resolutions of Incoterms 2010/2020;
- Learn the contractual and operational constraints of Incoterms;
- Manage the risks and costs in the Incoterms distribution chain;
- Anticipate the forth coming changes of 2020 Incoterms.
Who Should Attend:
Importers, Exporters, Managers, Executives, Officers in the field of Finance, Costing, Planning, Logistics, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service.