- This event has passed.
Pandemic Management at Workplace Training
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Companies that are allowed to operate under MITI approval are required to comply with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the Health and Safety Protocols. The approval to operate is also subject to compliance with the rules and guidelines on health precautions and strict movement control set from time to time by MOH and other related enforcement agencies.
This online / virtual learning program will guide you through on better understanding on legal requirements and its implications, process and purpose of risks/ hazards evaluation at workplace, towards developing and establishing a comprehensive health crisis management and business continuity plan in manufacturing environment.
- Have a better understanding on legal requirements & implications;
- To provide information on social liabilities on employment and supply chain;
- To understand the process & purpose of evaluating hazards & risks at workplace;
- To enhance the skills of key personnel in developing BCP and incorporating into management system;
- Better knowledge in effectively forming Crisis Response Team at workplace.
Who Should Attend:
- Key personnel of each Department / Section;
- Department Heads;
- ERT Members;
- Safety and Health Committee Members;
- Human Resources.