- This event has passed.
POWERFUL DATA ANALYSIS & DATA MODELING IN POWER PIVOT FOR MS EXCEL 2016
August 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - August 23, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
PivotTables and PivotCharts are some of the Excel’s most powerful features for analyzing data. This program takes PivotTables to the next level, teaching you how to use Power Pivot: a free add-in available only for Microsoft Excel 2010/2013/2016. Power Pivot links in with PivotTables, however the data used, can be manipulated and managed as though you were using a Relational Database (such as SQL or Access).
What Will You Learn:
Upon successful completion of this program, learners will be able to:
- become familiar with the PowerPivot application and import data;
- manipulate data in a PowerPivot worksheet;
- create reports using PowerPivot data;
- use DAX functions in PowerPivot;
- distribute PowerPivot Data.
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for advanced Microsoft Excel users who may work or be interested in the domains of finance, statistics, project analysis, market analysis or general data manipulation. They will have a need to create PivotTables on a regular basis and to produce reports with multiple PivotTables/PivotCharts to produce ‘Business Intelligent’ type dashboard reports.
Before attending this program, learners need to be able to:
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- basic knowledge of Database Relationships (preferable but not unnecessary);
- good knowledge of Excel formula/function to manipulate data;
- understand the features of PivotTables, such as the areas designed for fields.