- This event has passed.
COLORED BRAIN & EMOTIONAL DRIVERS
July 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am - July 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- What is your colored brain & how is it affecting your work results & outcome?
- How you think is how you speak & behave …so do you know your genetic thinking style?
- You thought you were clear in your words & actions yet people do not get you right! Why?
- How are your emotional gratiﬁcations, good or bad, inﬂuencing your motivation & passion?
Your behavior & working style is based on how you think & your thinking style is based on your brain genetic processor. By identifying this, you can maximize your capability to act intelligently while overcoming misunderstanding, conﬂict, wastage of potential. By also identifying your fundamental emotional drivers, you can seeking greater satisfaction at work & to consistently perform at peak levels. This practical, intensive, highly beneficial course is a MUST for all staff levels. Join us today!
Learning Outcomes – Powerful Reasons To Attend:
- Cultivate success through your primary psychological make up & genetic processing to experience an awesome transformation;
- Develop ability to identify people with diﬀerent genetic processing & emotional drivers – use this knowledge for personal & organizational success;
- Discover how your genes & emotional drivers affect the way you think, act, behave & communicate;
- Score points with your management by learning to facilitate organizational emotion drive & genetic processing;
- Taking intelligent action & be fully aware of emotion based & color brain decisions;
- Acquire the psychological edge in communicating, motivating, relating & influencing others;
- Minimize conflicts at the workplace by fostering greater team effectiveness;
- Reduce miscommunications & misunderstandings;
- Learn to utilize & enhance your natural strengths & emotional drivers to achieve corporate objectives & personal productivity;
- Obtain a greater understanding of other brain colors & learning to leverage on the strengths of team mates for greater organizational effectiveness;
- Evaluate & learn to eliminate #1 reason for low motivation & source of disharmony/conflicts/miscommunication at the work place;
- Identifying & charting your true identity as a Super Hero at work!
Who Should Attend:
For all managers, executives, officers & non executives from ALL departments – HR, Planning, Corporate Communication, Sales, Purchasing, Technical, Administrative & Finance. For all employees who wants to overcome all these problems they faced – not utilizing your strengths, inability to adapt & be flexible, low motivation, low initiative, wrong focus, poor/weak work performance, focusing on problems not solutions, misunderstanding, conflicts, miscommunication, blaming, finger pointing, self-interest, poor cooperation/poor teamwork, etc.